Alicat Building Vessels Fit to Receive iRAMS for sea trials
AST can announce that Alicat Workboats are building and offering vessels with iRAMS cabling pre-installed, allowing for reduced cost installations and an aid to sea trials.
AST iRAMS is a ground breaking remote vessel management system specifically designed for wind farm service vessels, work boats and commercial vessels.
iRAMS offers a near real-time view on a variety of vessel data including monitoring how the engines and gensets are performing via an interactive shore based GUI. Alerts are sent via SMS or e-mail when an engine reaches one of the programmable parameters.
- Monitors a wide range of engine parameters
- Comprehensive tracking and geo-fencing capabilities
- Global system
- Near real-time information is displayed to the operator onshore
- All information gathered is archived for analysis
- Data can be used to populate the AST Planned Maintenance System, or to update a third party system
- User defined data collection frequency
- User defined alarm alerting via SMS and e-mail
- Comprehensive standard and user defined reporting of data in single and dual mode