AST Global Customer Support - help when you need it most.
AST’s Global Customer Support department provides 24/7 support to customers around the globe.
The telephone support line and email account are constantly manned and all support requests are logged on the AST interactive ticket system. Support staff are well equipped to offer pre and post-sales support for hardware, airtime and applications in the AST portfolio. Customer training is available from AST which can be tailored to each customer’s specific requirements. This can be held at AST, in customer offices, or on location. All customers are supported with a comprehensive amount of technical information, including user manuals, installation manuals and provisioning documentation. AST have accumulated a wealth of experience in the field of repair, maintenance and installation of satellite equipment in both marine & land based environments worldwide. Fully trained in-house engineers can offer bespoke installations, training, repairs, software upgrades and PCB board replacements.
AST delivers high levels of satellite-based communication services which guarantee a level of service that provides you with peace of mind.
- Access to 24/7 support with defined response times
- Access to AST’s Network Operations Centre (NOC) advanced reporting and monitoring software
- Dedicated Account Manager and Support Engineer
- Out-of-Band Management (OBM) service AST is ISO 9001 accredited and we implement a quality management system according to the highest ISO standards
- Technical help on products and services supplied by AST MSL
- Billing enquiries (including emergency top-ups, deactivations & suspensions)
Equipment returns authorisation numbers
t: +44 (0) 1493 441 485
skype: AST Customer Services
Click on portal links below for access:
iRAMS - Intelligent Remote Asset Management System
AST GROUP Portal/Extranet
IRIS - Asset Monitoring/Tracking Portal