Lead Software Developer
AST Marine Sciences Limited have recently launched a new Software Application integrated with a satellite M2M remote telematics monitoring application (iRAMS – intelligent remote asset monitoring) specifically for the offshore and marine sector. This new position represents a genuine opportunity for career development for the right candidate.
AST Marine Sciences is looking for a C# .Net and Delphi Software Developer with experience in working with the latest .Net Core technologies. We are a growing company with a portfolio of several innovative and industry-leading products. We are looking for a creative and ambitious individual to help develop existing and introduce new products to market and seek a candidate who will be working in a highly technical, but small team, across the complete software development life cycle in support of delivering these projects.
Essential skills required:
C# ASP .Net MVC Java
MS SQL Server
Delphi (e.g. Embarcadero® Delphi XE6, or later)
Mobile Development (IOS, Android)
- Be Lead Deveoper on one or more software projects, existing or new.
- Work in a smal and dynamic team to develop new fuctionality into existing products and services.
- Build APIs and web sites for customers and partners to use.
- Write code and automate tests for new solutions.
- Manage, optimise and correct defects in existing code.
- Review code, ensuring best practices are followed.
- Review processes regularly, and identify potential improvements.
- Research new technologies and approaches to improve products.
Because this is a position for an experienced candidate, some UK and overseas travel may be required in support of discussions with partners and customers, but the post is primarily office-based in Norwich.
AST Marine Sciences is part of the AST Group www.theastgroup.com and the role requires working collaboratively with the AST Group Information Services Team to ensure there is additional support and resilience centrally.
Remuneration: Depending on experience up to £40K + BUPA + contributory pension scheme + AST Group bonus.
Closing date: 19th February 2018
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com